Are you feeling the growing pains of your business?
Do you love what you do but it's starting to wear you out?
Are you at capacity and starting to lose control of your workload?
Do you find yourself just "going with the flow" instead of having a plan of action?
Have you tried the one-size-fits-all approach to your business? Did the program you were in leave you flat or broke? You are tired of being told what you must do to grow your business. You are ready for someone who has built real teams and real businesses to show you how. You want to build your business, your way. Not the formulaic way all the other coaches are teaching. You are looking for someone who not only worked WITH many types of businesses but someone who has worked IN many types of businesses.
You and your business have outgrown group or one-size-fits-all coaching. You need targeted, specific guidance for your business. You need help from someone who has grown a business, built a team from the ground up and can teach you what you need to know about the financial side of your business. In other words...
You are ready for the Business of Building a Business.
This program works best for:
- Serious Entrepreneurs who are ready to work
- Entrepreneurs that want accountability
- Busy Entrepreneurs that need help staying on track to work on their business
- Entrepreneurs that are ready to build their business and not just "get more clients"
Being an Entrepreneur is hard work. You have to wear all the hats and make sure it all gets done. You've been told you need to leverage yourself. You would love to be able to take time off and have your business run without you. You just need someone to show you how. Coaching and mentoring is about getting the support you need to get the work done. I work with Entrepreneurs to help them move from self-employment (creating a job for ourselves and doing it all) to Business Ownership with teams and systems they can rely on.
This is where Entrepreneurs become Business Owners.
You might ask; what would we work on together?
This is a question I am asked often.
There are so many coaches and consultants in the market that it can be difficult to know which type of consultant to hire.
Working together I will help you answer questions like:
- Is this business sustainable or how do I create a sustainable business model?
- Do I have the right systems in place to expand my business?
- How do I build a team to support me or how do I build a bench to help me to deliver my services?
- Will I have enough money to get me through the year?
- When can I start saving for my future?
- Can I afford to invest in my business?
- Is this business saleable?
- How is your customer service?
- Am I charging enough to support my desired lifestyle?
- Do I have the right systems in place that let my business run without me?
- Do I have the right systems to help me serve my clients?
Symptoms of Business Growing Pains
How can you tell if you are experiencing growing pains in your business?
Sometimes when you are in the hurry and bustle of working in your business, it's hard to tell what fire needs to put out. It's also hard to slow down long enough to see kindling starting to smoke so you can stop the fire before it starts.
Symptoms that you are experiencing business growing pains:
- You don't have a plan when you start your day and just end up going with the flow.
- You feel like you aren't charging enough for what you do.
- You love what you do, but it's starting to wear you out.
- You are beginning to head towards disaster. You can hear the train coming and it's not a good thing.
- You are avoiding answering the phone or returning calls because you are afraid someone will ask you for something you just don't have any energy to provide.
This program is for the Entrepreneur that is ready for growth.
Together we will work on topics that include:
- Building your team and team structures
- Foundational systems that keep your business running
- Strategic Goal Planning
- Profitable Business Modeling
- Business Strategy
- How to leverage yourself without diluting quality
- Business Sales Plans and Budgeting for Success
- End confusion about whether you can afford it and start to answer "How can I afford it?" with a solid financial plan
Mastermind Membership includes:
Private One to One Coaching
- Inside the Group Community Forum, you will have private access to Stacy for guidance, advice or feedback on your business.
- Develop your Business Plan and Business Strategy specific to your goals and your business
- Accountability from Stacy to help you stay on track and accomplish your goals
- Share files, reports and post questions in your private one to one thread
Phone or Video Calls
- Sometimes you just need to talk things through in real time.
- Speak with me privately by phone or video conference about your pressing issue.
Planned Courses on Business and Quick Solutions
- More Than Money Mindset: Money Management and Budgets (Completed)
- Cash Flow: Profits versus Bank Balances
- Packages, Prices, and Profits
- Bookkeeping for the Business Owner
- Managing Virtual Teams
- New courses added regularly
Mastermind Private Community Group Forum
- Receive guidance and advice on your questions
- Connect and collaborate with your fellow mastermind members
- Share your wins, your ideas and even your struggles in an environment where you can feel supported and receive encouragement.
*Note this program does not include bookkeeping services. Contact us for bookkeeping services.